Discover why so many people fall in love with sailing
Often seen as aspirational, our holidays actually make yacht sailing available to all. You don't need any previous experience to start and the cost is comparable to a villa holiday.
Just a few reasons to start sailing:
- We offer wide range of sailing holiday experiences for all abilities and budgets
- There are 30 worldwide destinations to choose from
- You can combine a beach club holiday with a sailing holiday
- Sailing is perfect for families, couples, groups of friends or anyone looking for fun out on the water
Your Sailing Options
Yacht Charter with a private Skipper
Charter one of our yachts in a destination of your choosing. Add one of our qualified Skippers to sail the yacht and take complete responsibility for your safety afloat.
Read more about our skippered yacht charter holidays.
Private Beach Club – World-class sailing & activity centre
Club Vounaki is our premium sailing and watersports activity centre, where whatever your age, experience or interest you can enjoy an action packed or completely relaxed holiday, on or off the water.
Read more about Club Vounaki.
Stay and sail from Club Vounaki in Greece
A Club Flotilla holiday means you’ll enjoy a week at our Beach Club in Greece, with 3 days learning the sailing basics. Then during your second week with your newly acquired skills, you’ll set sail with a Flotilla of 13 other modern yachts, so you can explore the seas together.
Read more about our Club Flotilla holidays.
Flotilla - Social Sailing with support
Our Flotilla sailing option consists of 14 yachts sailing together. You’ll be chaperoned by a Sunsail lead boat with qualified skipper, engineer and hostess for 24/7 support. Plus choose a Family Flotilla during School Holidays and a Kids Activities Coordinator will entertain the kids!
Read more about flotilla sailing holidays.
Learn to sail so you can sail yourself
You can learn to sail! We have UK based courses to enable you to join a flotilla holiday, charter your own yacht, or you can choose to take a 2 week holiday and complete your yacht training course at our Beach Club in Greece before joining your flotilla holiday.
Read more about our Sailing School Courses.
We've selected the best sailing locations around the world, but not all are suitable for first time sailors.
Light winds and simple navigation combined with warm deep waters make this one of the perfect places to start sailing. Add in the café culture, quayside moorings, fine food and wine and you get a great balance between relaxation and fun.
Explore our Mediterranean sailing holidays
The Caribbean offers a pace all of its own. Consistent winds in sheltered waters make for exhilarating yet controlled sailing conditions. Moor off idyllic beaches, relax with a rum punch and enjoy genuine Caribbean cuisine.
Explore our Caribbean sailing holidays
Learn about our Yachts
We pride ourselves on the quality and condition of our yachts.
- Hot water on demand, ice in the fridge, full length beds, flushing toilets and fantastic sea views
- Fully stocked galley, just add your local produce for the best lunches enjoyed on deck.
- You won’t find a yacht older than 6 years in our fleet.
- Our boats are fully maintained by qualified engineers and fully refitted at the start of each season to ensure our quality.