You’ve now been entered into a prize draw to win a pair of tickets to the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series! We will let the winner know by email by 1 May 2016.
America’s Cup tickets (Email) Charter Competition – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: Sunsail Ltd (the “Promoter”), a member of the TUI AG group of companies, registered in England and Wales under number 1239190 and whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to press on the button saying ‘Enter’ on the email from Sunsail Ltd. Only 1 entry allowed per person. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
Any photos submitted which feature people must be of you or have been taken with the permission of the subject (and if they are under 18, the permission of their parents or guardians as well) and must not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the photo you submit is of you or your own work and that you own the copyright for it. Any complaints lodged against your photograph in relation to permissions will result in it being removed. If you use an image you do not own the copyright for we retain the right to provide your name to the owner of the photograph, should they request it. Any images deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will not be published and will be removed.
Copyright in all images submitted remains with you. You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns.
- Dates: The competition commences on 20 April and closes on 30 April 2016. All entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the 30 April 2016.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Prize(s): 2 pairs of tickets (4 tickets in total) for entry into the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series Race Village. 2 tickets for Friday 22nd July 2016 and 2 for Sunday 24th July. Food, drinks and transport to and from the event are not included. All medical insurance and any charges of a personal nature are the responsibility of the winner. These prizes cannot be exchanged.
- Selection of winners: The winner(s) will be selected by an automated random selection tool on a computer.
- Notification: The winner(s) will be notified by email on or after the 01 May 2016 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- Winner(s) details: Details of the winner(s), name and country of residence, will be obtainable after the 01 May 2016 by writing to Sunsail Limited - DST House, St Marks Hill, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 4BH. The winner(s) may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
10. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook accepts no liability for this competition.
11. Law: This competition is subject to and governed by the laws of England and Wales and each entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.