Culture, cuisine and gentle cruising
Great food, great wine, a warm and pleasant climate and a relaxed pace of life—that’s what the Mediterranean means to millions of annual visitors. For sailors, the Med offers clear blue waters ideal for swimming and snorkelling, calm conditions and occasional mistral winds that up the ante for those in search of speed and spray.
Discover the stunning scenery, ancient history and incredible wildlife of Turkey’s Turquoise Coast or island-hop your way through more than 1,000 sparsely populated islands along Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast. Indulge in the famous cuisine of Italy’s glamorous western shores or take in the millennia of cultural history in the Greek islands. Few regions on Earth offer the cultural and geographical variety of the Mediterranean.
Destinations in the Mediterranean
- Fine climate and easy sailing
- Ancient history and rich, varied culture
- Line-of-sight navigation and island hops
- Island hopping and challenging sailing
- Heptanese, Saronic and Cycladic Islands
- Incredible ancient ruins and historical sites
- Glamorous towns and quiet villages
- Unbeatable history, food and culture
- Line-of-sight cruising and challenging conditions
- Calm sailing with consistent winds
- Explore the beautiful Turkish Riviera
- Experience the confluence of European and Asian cultures
- Strong winds and open water sailing
- Excellent nightlife and chilled-out beaches
- Fantastic diving and snorkelling in underwater meadows
Our charter types
Charter your own private yacht and sail the many charming destinations of the Mediterranean, either independently or with the help of an expert skipper. Pick a flotilla holiday and enjoy a more social experience, sailing independently by day and meeting up with your flotilla companions in the evening to enjoy the fantastic restaurants, bars and activities the Mediterranean offers in abundance.
Bareboat charter holidays
Choose a Mediterranean bareboat charter holiday for the most liberating way to sail the diverse countries of the Mediterranean Sea. Take your time and sail at your own pace or squeeze in as much as possible as you island-hop your way along the coast. The choice is yours on a bareboat sailing holiday.
Flotilla sailing holidays
The most social way to sail, a Mediterranean flotilla sailing holiday gives you the chance to enjoy independent island, coastal and blue water sailing by day and group social activities by night. Sail with your family, with friends or on your own, taking in some of the best-loved spots in the Mediterranean along the way.
Skippered charter holidays
Take to the seas in the company of an expert skipper on a skippered charter holiday. Your skipper will be on hand with unmissable tips and recommendations when you need them and discrete enough to give you your own space when you don’t. Hire a skipper for just a day or for your whole holiday, be as hands-on as you like or sit back and let your skipper handle the tough stuff. On a skippered charter holiday it’s entirely up to you.