Experience the excitement on the water
Sail and power boat packages available
Call 02392 222221 to book
THE INTREPID PACKAGE
Available Friday 22, Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th July 2016
The Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series is a racing circuit featuring the best sailors in the world, competing on foiling, wing-sailed 45ft catamarans. The Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series is the first stage of competition in the 35th America’s Cup and began in the summer of 2015 and will culminate in the America’s Cup (Finals) in 2017 in Bermuda.
Experience the biggest sailing event in the UK in 2016, the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series Portsmouth, and get the best seats in the house. With Sunsail, you’ll be able to get as close to the action as possible with as we are one of the official on-the-water spectator package providers for individuals and small groups. You’ll be out sailing in the official America’s Cup World Series Portsmouth waters taking in the incredible atmosphere and event entertainment. You’ll be right there watching the racing unfold and won’t miss a thing with the greatest views on the water.
Friday 22nd July
Preview the racing and the world famous Red Arrows in action over the water.
Saturday 23rd July
The first day of thrilling racing, along with spectacular aerial and on-water displays.
Super Sunday 24th July
Day two of the racing and plenty more spectacular aerial and on-water displays.
The on water experience provides edge of your seat spectating of a thrilling fleet. Watch world famous sailors racing these incredible boats.
- 0900 – 0930hrs: Arrive at Port Solent for registration, breakfast and an introduction to our Sunsail skippers
- 0930- Safety briefing and yacht familiarisation
- 1000- Leave the marina for a morning sail and to soak up the spectacular atmosphere around the Portsmouth race circuit
- 1230- Lunch on-board and take up position in spectator zone
- 1330–1500- Watching the America’s Cup World Series racing
- 1600hrs- Return to Port Solent for afternoon tea
- 1630hrs-Guests depart at leisure
Package price is £2495 ex. VAT
- Sunsail Match First 40 Yacht
- Skipper and First Mate to host you
- Breakfast, lunch and soft drinks
- Wet weather gear and all safety equipment
- Free car parking in Port Solent Marina
Power Boat Packages
Sunsail are delighted to be able to offer a variety of power boat packages for the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series in Portsmouth.
There is a selection of luxury packages to choose from, with prices starting at £4,737 + VAT.
- Challenger Package £4,737 + VAT
- Defender Package £5,595 + VAT
- Valkyrie Package £6,485 + VAT
Power Boat Package Itinerary (approximate)
0930 - Guests will arrive at Port Solent for a welcome breakfast reception
1030 - Guests will board the waiting powerboats located on the pontoons
1030 -12.00 – The powerboats will cruise through Portsmouth Harbour and into the Solent
1230 - Moor in a secluded bay for a relaxing lunch stop
1315 - Start manoeuvring boats into the ACWS race course exclusion zone
1330-1500 - Watching the America’s Cup World Series racing
1530 - Depart race course viewing area and gently cruise back into Portsmouth Harbour
1600 - Afternoon tea served on board during cruise back up the harbour
1630-1700 - Guests depart boats for journey home
- Powerboat, Skipper and Hostess (extra crew on larger boats)
- Bacon rolls, fresh Danishes & beverages on arrival at the Port House
- 2 course buffet lunch on board
- Fine wine and chilled beer to accompany lunch (limited package)
- Soft drinks and snacks all day
- Afternoon clotted cream tea’s on board
- All fuel costs for the day
- Front row views of the America’s Cup World Series
In addition the package above we can also provide:
- Champagne reception
- Additional alcohol package with Pimms and Lemonade if required
- Additional menu options, including filet of beef salads and sea food options
- Digital Cameras on board
- Selection of Daily Papers
- Branded clothing