Excellent networking opportunities
Experience the excitement of the world famous Aberdeen Asset Management Cowes Week
Racing at its best in a one design fleet
Sunsail Finance Challenge at Aberdeen Asset Management Cowes Week
Following the success of the Cowes Week Finance Challenge in 2015, Sunsail, the Official Charter Sailing Partner of Aberdeen Asset Management Cowes Week, we are again delighted to host the Sunsail Finance Challenge in 2016.
The Challenge will be held over the five days of Monday 8 – Friday 12 August. The Finance Challenge uses Sunsail’s identical fleet of 30 Sunsail Match First 40s to race, making the competition fair, fast-paced and challenging. A daily prize giving for all participants in the Finance Challenge will be held in Sunsail’s exclusive hospitality area in Cowes Yacht Haven and the overall Finance Challenge champions will be awarded the perpetual Finance Challenge Trophy on Friday 12th August.
All finance companies racing in the Sunsail Match First 40 class will be eligible to enter and Sunsail has pre-reserved a portion of its 30 strong fleet for finance companies wishing to participate.
No previous sailing experience is necessary, as your entry includes a high-quality Match First 40 yacht and professional skipper and mate to ensure that even first-timers will have the best possible time on the water.
Finance Week Packages - £9,995 plus VAT for full week or £1,800 per day + VAT
• Charter of Sunsail Match First 40 yacht from Monday 8 to Friday 12 August 2016, inc. fuel
• Professional crew of Skipper and First Mate
• Breakfast, lunch and soft drinks pack each day
• Foul weather gear for each crew member
• Marina berths at Cowes Yacht Haven for the duration of the Finance Challenge
• Race entry fees into the Sunsail Match First 40 class
• Entry to the daily Sunsail class prize giving Mon 8th – Fri 12th August
• Entry to the Cowes Finance Challenge 2016
• Entry to the Cowes Finance Challenge 2016 prize giving Mon 8th – Fri 12th August
How To Enter The Finance Challenge
To secure your entry please contact:
Telephone: 02392 222221