Congratulations! You’ve won an exclusive 10% off bookings to Greece. Just quote GFGUK at time of booking to secure your discount.
Calm seas, pine-draped hills and warm winds welcome visitors to Greek waters. Follow in the wake of famous sailors, both ancient and modern, and set sail from our Athens Zea, Lefkas, or Corfu bases. Choose between the Ionian and Aegean seas, bouncing between islands or embarking on coastal passages, propelled by a fresh etesian breeze.
Discover Heptanese idylls and mysterious Cycladic atolls, filled with ancient ruins. Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites, tradional fishing villages or famous party islands, and sample delicacies such as pastistada, kleftiko, and souvlaki. Book before 30 August to get 10% off next spring (1 April- 30 June).
For full terms and conditions click here
Book by 30 August 2016
10% off Athens, Lefkas or Corfu
Bareboat and flotilla holidays
Varied conditions and distances ideal for all abilities
Departures 1 April – 30 June 2017
The Northern Ionian offers a mix of long and short hops, with line-of-sight passages and more adventurous open water days available. Set sail from Corfu and visit the famous beaches and vineyards of Paxos and Antipaxos.
Ideally located in the middle of the Ionian, our Lefkas base lets sailors of all abilities get stuck into easy, rewarding cruising. Go as far as you want, powered by a stable, mild easterly wind. Explore the towering cliffs and pebble beaches of Kefalonia, visit Odysseus’ homeland, Ithaca, and marvel at the ruined Nikopolis at picturesque Prevesa.
Variable summer conditions provide endless interesting sailing possibilities from our base in Athens. Feel the force of an afternoon Meltemi as you reach across the Saronic Gulf and discover the cradle of civilisation. Sail at your own pace and discover the ancient relics, stunning scenery and lively culture of the Aegean Sea.
Bareboat holidays in Greece
Pick your path along the Grecian coast with a bareboat charter holiday, choosing your own schedule and stopping wherever and whenever you please. Sail all day and party all night or while away the hours reading on deck, sunbathing on the beach or snorkelling in the glassy waters.
Skippered holidays in Greece
If you crave the freedom of the Mediterranean without the pressures of setting sail alone, a skippered charter holiday is your ideal Grecian getaway. Set your own course and go wherever the mood takes you in the company of an expert skipper.
Flotilla holidays in Greece
For a more sociable approach to Greek coastal sailing, a flotilla holiday gives you the chance to make new friends and enjoy a communal island-hopping trip through some of Greece’s Aegean and Ionian gems. Set sail in the company of several other yachts led by an experienced lead crew.
- Offer is available from 2 August to 30 August 2016
- Offer applies to departures from 1 April to 30 June 2017
- Offer is valid on bookings held and confirmed between the dates above. A confirmed booking must have a deposit on it
- Offer is for new bookings only. The discount amount must be applied at time of booking, when paying the deposit amount, and cannot be added retroactively
- Offer applies to Corfu, Lefkas, and Athens bases only
- The offer is a discount off the yacht charter amount; it cannot be applied to any other item/product unless specified above, and is not exchangeable for anything else
- Offer applies to bareboat and flotilla only
- Offer is combinable with loyalty discount only
- 5% Loyalty discount applies to customers who have booked with Sunsail in the last 5 years
- Offers are valid on destinations, products and yachts specified departing between the dates shown.
- The offer excludes selected departures
- Offer excludes the destinations/ product/ yachts as stated above
- Offers are valid for departures with a boat charter duration of a minimum of 7 days.
- Offer is subject to availability and change and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Payment by credit card will incur a 2% fee